I have a few questions: Do subliminal messages for weight loss work or is this perhaps a SCAM? My friends are talking about it, that this is a great way to lose weight, and I don’t even know what it is? On what do you need to be focused while you are on this weight loss program? I mean, I don’t even know if this is a weight loss program or diet or something else?

Anyone tried this? Anyone? If you have, can you tell me what is this exactly? Because, I really don’t have a clue, since I have heard about it today. 

Hey,

Thank God that I can talk about this method with someone :) When I am talking about this, they say that I am silly :/ Maybe I am, I don’t know. I mean, I am not so silly, I am desperate, because I really want to lose my weight fast. So, yes, I have tried subliminal messages for weight loss. A few years ago, I went to hypnotists and tried it. Of course, this method did not help me lose my pounds, after this I was just focused on healthy life and healthy eating. So, that was this part of weight loss program, when you can actually lose pounds.

My mistake is that I cut out with this, but somehow, it worked for me.

I hope that you can find this helpful.

Bye!

Hey there,

yeah, it was funny to me to. I couldn't say to anybody about it, because they were laughing to me, telling me that I was silly because I think that this one might work :)

Now, I see that I am not the only one and that this stuff actually work. 

I was afraid to try it, to be honest with you, but now I see that I don't have reason to be afraid. Great. There is one more question - where to find a great hypnotist who will help me about it? 

I will try everything.

Thank you!

Goodbye.