Hi, I am 23 years old, and I still have pimples on my face. I tried everything including expensive products, but nothing helped me. I heard from a friend few days ago about some Indian soap for pimples. Did anyone use this soap?

Hi, my friend uses some Indian soap for pimples that she found on internet. I think it’s packed in a green paper, and it’s called Margo Neem soap. It’s much cheaper than most products for pimples, but it really helped my friend. This Indian soap has anti-bacterial properties and it deeply cleans and nourishes the skin. It contains all natural antibiotics, which reduce bacteria in skin, clean pores, and prevent inflammation. This Indian soap is made of Neem leaf, which was used in India beauty aids 4500 years ago. It is used for normal skin too, because it’s made of natural supplements. I will try this soap too, because I believe in natural medicine, and I hope it will clean my problematic skin.

hi iam 18 years old and i still have pimples on my face .and i want to use that indian soap.