Could anyone tell me what the best bodyglide-muscular forum is for I need to be constantly informed about muscular issues and body bodyglide related whether it is cream, soap, pills, balm or whatever? I was trying to find some bodyglyde-muscular forum but without results, the thing is I am preparing for the next New York marathon and wish to be in perfect form so would like to keep my muscular form in a good condition.

Well, you have good plans and I wish you luck and the best results and as for the bodyglide-muscular forum I don’t know you might try with let’s see…try with runningforums.com forum I think it is cool and there you can find there any info regarding your muscles and info of how to stay in good condition and as for the specific bodyglide-muscular you could go see epinions.com website that’s where I have found some bodyglide pills and creams I usually take natrol rhodiola capsules of 300mg and they turn to be very effective in treating muscle pain.