Hello. I'm 34 year old female and I'm pretty worried for my father’s heath. You see, about two-three months ago he has developed some pain in his shoulder. Beside the pain associated with moving shoulder he also suffer from stiffness. The pain is really troubling him and I don’t know how to help him. We took him to see a doctor but he couldn’t discover anything on him. He told us that it could be some mysterious condition called frozen shoulder. I don’t know anything about this but I have read somewhere that this could be related to some Dupuytren's disease. Anyone maybe knows more about this?

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you providing you some information but the truth is that no one really knows everything about this.
Frozen shoulder is a difficult and mysterious condition which is often diagnosed when a middle-aged person gets a painful and stiff shoulder. There are many theories about the exact cause of this pain and many people think that it could be due to infection, inflammation, joint bleeds, nerve malfunction, injuries or degeneration of the shoulder muscles. Some think that it is related to one disease called Dupuytren's disease or have the same mechanism. Dupuytren's disease is a thickening and shrinking of the layer of flesh just under the skin of the palm which is causing bent fingers. Treatment is still unknown.

Dupuytrens Contraction is cured by using a Good hand sergeon with what  is called dupuytrens release.
it works I had both hands repaired several years ago