Hi everyone,

After my dad was diagnosed with sarcoidosis just few months ago I’ve been trying to learn as much about this condition as I can. More or less even the doctors don’t really know that cause and different people have different triggers that cause worsening of the symptoms. The thing is, my dad is also diabetic (type II) and he of course uses artificial sweeteners and foods that contain them for years now. From what I’ve read online, there are some people who believe that aspartame as well as other artificial sweeteners might be the cause of sarcoidosis – which I think is a bit far-fetched, but if anyone here knows, could aspartame be one of the triggers that cause sarcoidosis tp flare up?

I also have Sarcoidosis. I have been diagnosed with auto immune diseases too. My belief is that it is related. My other diseases are what are mentioned in many articles related to Aspertame. I have Sarcoidosis in my spine, stomach, stomach cavity, and spleen. I don't understand why this stuff is still on the market.