Good day. My brother is freaking me out. He is having some symptoms lately and he doesn’t want to go to visit his doctor. Frist, a few weeks ago he started to have constant neck pain. After that, his left arm started to hurt as well. Last week he felt some pain in his shoulder and today when he was calling me, he told me that he has very uncomfortable chest pain for two days. I told him that those are serious things and that he needs to visit his doctor. But he thinks that this is nothing serious :/ He is making me really mad. The main reason why I am here is because I was reading about this all night and I found out that those signs can be possible indicators to heart related problem…

Hey there. Well those are definitely the symptoms that can be indicators that something is wrong with his heart. I don’t know why he is refusing to see his doctor. I think that the last sing was chest pain or chest discomfort, whatever.

Heart or blood vessel problem can cause chest pain and there is no more to say about it. I don’t think that pain in shoulder is the symptom of heart problem but anyway he needs to check this as soon as possible. Doctor says that you may feel chest pain anywhere from your neck to your upper abdomen.

I hope that it is nothing wrong but still…

Hey three.

Look that is not something that you should play with. You see that this happens all the time and every day. It can be serious.

For example, when you have chest pain your first though may be this – that something is wrong with your heart and that you might have heart attack. Well, while chest pain is a possible sing of it many other conditions, that are less serious can cause chest pain.

But that doesn’t mean that he should not go to ER. Maybe he is having some other health issues and he needs to be observed.

Hello everyone. I am still so concerned. I was talking with my brother today. He told me that he is feeling better now, but he still has chest and arm pain. He consulted his doctor (he didn’t visited him) and the doctor told him that this is nothing serious but that he should do some analyses. He didn’t go to see doctor after this because he doesn’t feel pain anymore in neck and shoulder. Now, he keeps telling me that this is nothing serious but I don’t agree with it. What do you think, is it better because neck and shoulder pain is gone?

Hey there.

I am really sorry to hear this about your brother. I don’t think that your brother should avoid doctor even if he doesn’t have pain in his shoulder and his neck anymore. Every other pain and discomfort can be connected with heart problems. Every chest pain that someone is feeling is dangerous and can cause heart attack.

I think that it is very important that your brother visit his doctor. He should not wait not even one more day. 

If this happened to me I would run away to see what is going on. I think that you should tell this to your brother.