I don't think this is cancerous, I've recently had a pap smear (breast exam included) and I checked out fine, but I have these smalls bumps that are on both nipples, just a few though. Sometimes they're hardened and are above the nipple surface and other times they're smoothed out when my nipple isn't hard. I have a feeling this is normal, but I just want to check. I've included a picture to better help my explanation.

me to i have the same thing and i'm scared cause idk what it is.

i think its normal. i've had small bumps around my nipples since puberty and my gyno has never said anything

Yea..I noticed that i have some bumps on my nipple, and I got concerned. I think that they are just glands that help during breast feeding and usually come during puberty. I scratched at them and it hurt like heck because I thought they were some kind of nasty pimples(ewww!) or something, but i was wrong. :'( OUCH!!!!

Im nit pregant and only have sex twice and i have bumps around my nipples and im very concern what is it.... Can somebody tell me b4 i go to the doctors.....?

yea i have that too im not prenant and im only 17 years old
i got no idea wat it can b is there any way i can get rid of those little bumps

They are Montgomery glands.
They are there to lubricate and protect your nipples & confirm that you are more likely to breastfeed after having a child.
They are not from an STD, do NOT indicate pregnancy and are not pimples.
Do NOT try to pop them, you'll agitate the gland most likely get an intense infection.

Umm I pop mine all the time, will it affect my breastfeeding in the future? i'm really worried now

i'm only 14 and i have these. i told my mom and she said we could talk to my doctor about it but she hasn't brought me yet. any ideas on what i can do?

Completely normal. the post about "Montgomery glands" is spot on. About a third of women have pronounced MGs, others don't have them, or they aren't as visible. All good, just difference found in nature!