Hi, I recently sustained a LisFranc injury to my left foot, where I fractured my 2nd/3rd/4th metatarsals and dislocated the 1st with ligament damage after falling down a large step in work. I did it on 2/7/15 and had surgery 7/7/15 where they placed 2 titanium screws in the 1st to stabilise it, they were talking about wire fixation of the 2nd/3rd/4th but thankfully these were stable enough following reduction. I'm in a resin cast for 6wks (cones off 19/8/15) and on crutches then I go into a walker boot for further 6 weeks to allow movement of the foot and ankle but definitely not allowed to weight beat until the 6wks is up. I can't wait to get the cast of as my calf muscle hurts having my foot always elevated! But I'm also worried that when the time to bear weight comes that I'll feel the screws and feel tearing or something?

I just had my cast removed. Now in moonboot. Felt good to be able to rotate my ankle after two months. It was sore to start with and very limited movement. Have to have hardware removed in a month then onto weight bearing. Long process but listen to your doc and what ever you do don't weight bear no matter how much you think you can.