i heard that young boys can get erections is thing true? and how young can this begin since i am expecting a son in three months so i was just wondering

erection in boys acturally happen whiles he is still within the mother. boy only need the correct amount of Testosterone to produce an erection and it can happern any time

yes, it can. i can't remember anything before i was about 4 or 5, but i definitely got them at that age. probably before then...

Hallo,
I think that this can happen and that this is a normal reaction. You have to understand that penis is spongy tissue filled with blood vessels. And when the blood fills the blood vessels the erection happens. So as you can see the fact that he has erection should not be so strange. Also I am not sure when can the child get its first erection. I am not also sure if these things can happen often. The main fact is that you should not worry about this at all because it is a normal condition that can happen anytime. I hope this helped you a little bit.

All the best to you,
Karen

i had a erection when i was 9 years old :-):-D