I am 29 years old and it seems like I will need at least two months before my hand is ok again. I have broken it after falling down and I have to be a very patient and take the meds and not fool around with the broken arm. I guess I would like to know about the possible complications in an arm fracture? What are those and how to avoid them?

It looks like you have avoided couple of those. I should mention blood vessels injury and damage of the surrounding tissue by the shards of the broken bone. In this moment, the only thing you should worry about is the proper healing of the injured arm. There might be some complications regarding improper recovery, but if you do everything as you were told, you should be fine.

Hallo,
You have to understand that arm fractures are not simple injuries. They can cause mane complications where there might even be a paralysis of your arm. Now you have to know that this is severe case of the fracture but it is possible. The fracture can cause the breaking of the bone or even the problems with the joints in your arm. Can you tell me more about your condition? What has caused the injury in your arm and what kind of treatment are you on right now? Do you feel any numbness in your arm? I hope that this was helpful in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen