Hi. My son is football player and most of the time he is exposed to injuries. Last time he got hip injury. I guess it is normal to him, but I am worried quite a bit. As a worried mother I want to ask you how to treat his hip injury? Thank you in advance for your answer.

Although soccer has one of the lowest injury rates of any youth sport, sports and injuries, unfortunately, go hand in hand. With a little knowledge, you can recognize and treat hip injuries. First, you need to learn few things about hip injuries. Also, you need to be aware of the sighs cause with that kind of injury he want be able to run.

Hallo,
Hip injuries are dangerous, especially when they happen in young age. I know that hip injuries are usually associated with elderly people but when someone suffers a big trauma it can happen in younger people as well. In my opinion he should see a doctor in order to run some test and see if his hip injury has any fractures. If there are fractures it is better for him to treat this while he is still young. The treatment will be much easier and he won’t have any further complications later in life. I hope that he will be fine and that his helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen