My vulva has been burning me and itching me for a very long time. I took a look at it and noticed that around my vagina are tiny little bumps that burn and that's in the same area that burned before i noticed the bumps.... Could this be herpes? :0 My vagina used to be itchy and then burn and swell but now it just burns. I masturbate but not that often but I didn't wash my hands before. I remember that I haven't taken a shower for 2 days... Could that be the reason?? I want to go to the doctor but I'm too young to go alone. Can someone help??? I'm REALLY scared..

Health Guru
Hi Karrol. If you haven't had any kind of sexual contact ( intercourse or oral ) then it is very unlikely to be herpes that you have. Can you describe what the bumps look like in a little more detail and where exactly they are on your vulva?