I don't know where to start...
I wanted to get pregnant with my fiance, I was planning to have a child...
I am not on any hormonal medications and have never used any kind of contraceptives. For a week we tried and the result was negative. I was thinking may be I miscalculated my fertile time and now it's a bit late in this month. So I waited for my PMC to start, however they started only after 2.5 weeks from the regular day. They started without a pain or any kind of side effects. I have never had so much blood, it started regularly but on the third day it was very heavy, and something like huge blood cloths begane to come out. It's been 1.5 weeks it hasn't stopped yet, however the flow is slight.

You cannot do a pregnancy test a week after sex, you can start to do pregnancy tests about 14-16 days after sex for an accurate result.

You may be miscalculating ovulation, many women do.. :/ You can buy tests in drugstores to learn when you do ovulate, this will be most beneficial.