i took a pregnancy test after a week of my missed period. it showed up negative. i waited another week, and then it was negative again. so it's been almost a month now and i haven't retested yet. i don't want to waste my money and time to get more pregnancy tests. i thought i would get any advice if this ever happened to anyone else.

i don't know if the followings are pregnancy symptoms:
-eating more, picky about what kind of food i want
-smells weird things (especially trash just when i empty the trash can)
-sore/tender breasts, but not stiff
-tiredness

Yes all of them are signs of pregnancy. While the tests may say you are not pregnant those test are rarely known to fail. Not having a period for a month is a bad thing it could mean you are low on hormones or possibly pregnant I suggest you make an OB appointment ASAP to find out if you are they will know for 100%.

All of this happened to my friend, she had to wait 2 months before a test showed she was pregnant. In the begining she tried urine and blood preg tests and all came back negative and still no period. Finally they did an ultrasound and a month later the HCG hormone showed. She is also very skinny but healthy so I dont know if her low weight had anything to do with it. Keep us updated on any results, Good luck.

My period eventually came after a month or so. Thanks for your advice. I email a Planned Parenthood nurse about my missed period and symptoms. So I waited another week before getting another test and Aunt Flow came.