Hi! I am new here and I want to ask a question about back pain. Though I have never paid all that much attention to it, I have to admit to having had back pain ever since I was in my early twenties. I guess that I just have a weak back. The thing is that my lower back always aches like hell, but especially in the evening and first thing in the morning after getting up, and my shoulders are nearly always tense. Is there anything I can do about it now? What do you think?

Back pain is one of the most terrible chronic complaints to live with, some people say. It is certainly no pleasure. The one thing that has liberated me from my lower back pain is regular visits to the chiropractor. I, and actually my whole family, get adjusted at least once a month, and since I started doing this the back pain is gone. I warmly recommend you give chiropractic a chance as well.