im so angry i hate myself i hate my life and i hate that stupid stupid thing they call a hospital its rubbish doctors dont care none knows or cares whats wrong with my back they just want a quiet f**king life. i have had this pain six whole f**king years i went to my gp who didnt care i went to loads more who didnt care i was then sent to see some thicko they call a urologist who was rude i then went back to the gp he refered me to some id**t at the hospital they gave me some stupid facet joint injections they failed my thick gp didnt tell me i had to go back for a follow up appointment so i had to be refered again i went back they said i had to have an mri scan of my hips i had that done a couple of weeks ago i went today to getmy results ONLY TO FIND THAT THEY HAVENT F**KING DONE THEM SOME THING WRONG WITH ADMIN APPARENTLY WELL THATS ALL VERY WELL AND DANDY ISNT IT I CANT SLEEP WITH THE PAIN I CANT DO ANY THING AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT NO ONE CARES DO THEY? NO ONE THERES NOONE IM ON TRAMADOL FOR THE PAIN THEY ARE sh*t I HATE THEM THE ONLY THING THEY ARE GOOD FOR IS OVERDOSEING ON. i appologise if this email causes offense but i need to rant

I understand having problems with your health and I'm glad you came here to post your frustrations. My question for you though is have you considered seeing a therapist? I think that it might help you a lot with your frustration with this condition since it sounds like it's a chronic thing. What do you think?

hi thank you very much for your reply im alot calmer now they phoned me i was told my mri scan was clear which is a relief but there is a problem still they want me to go back which i will im under a counseller and have been refered to comunity mental health team as i suffer with deppression and this pain certainly doesnt help

Have you ever tried going to a chiropractor for your back pain?

I've had back pain in varying degrees most of my life. I've been going to chiropractors since I was about 10. They always cured my problem but their method of operation usually makes them look like non professionals. All of them gave me another appointment a week or two later and wanted to keep me coming back like they were milking a cash cow.

The last one I saw became somewhat famous after his death. Google Sheila Labarre to learn about his famous "wife" and him. I was going to him when he brought her back to work in his office after a vacation trip to Alabama.

He was the best chiropractor I ever went to. I had been suffering with unbelievable lower back and leg pain for months and my home town chiropractor wasn't helping me much. I was referred to Dr. Labarre and after the first appointment I was much better. My pain had been so bad my wife had to drive me to his office. I drove home myself. Within a few weeks my back no longer hurt at all.

He wasn't the typical bone cruncher. He did almost nothing that resembled the crunching I had experienced from all the others I went to. To my surprise he didn't even touch my lower back. He worked mainly on my neck. His theory was that misalignments in the neck caused the healing powers from the brain to be blocked from getting down the spine. Hey, it worked for me. He called his style "holistic chiropractic".

He didn't keep me coming back every week like the others. He kept lengthening the time between visits until I was going twice a year. After Sheila came to his office she took over the office and the regular girl quit. She made going to his office more like going to Hell and I stopped going altogether. I haven't had any back problems in the twenty years since he treated me.

hi i have been to a chiropractor before but i couldnt afford to pay the money so had to stop going

I'm glad that you are at least seeing someone about your condition because honestly a lot of the difficulty of dealing with a condition is worse when you have depression or something like that. How long have you been seeing the counselor?