I am 17 and in december of 06, i was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease with stenosis. after two years of pain and suffering. since then the pain has gotten worse, and has spread to my legs after being in physical therapy.my body is getting weaker, i can feel it the muscles arent working properly any more, they feel tired and out of shape and bruise easily. etc.
I am taking tramadol for pain. it doesnt help at all.

i was wondering if anyone knew any thing that could help? and what optiions i have?

Have you seen a chiropractor? This may be caused by something out of alignment. Try that and see if things improve.

DO YOU THINK THAT WILL ACTUALLY HELP? I HAVE FRIENDS ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM THAT GO TO THE CHIROPRACTOR AND THEY SAY IT DOESNT REALLY HELP THEM. BUT OTHERS CLAIM THAT IT DOES. SO I'M WONDERING WHAT THEY DO, AND WHAT THEY CAN DO AND WHAT THE SUCCESS RATE IS?

THX.
EMOCLEW!

This depends on the kind of chiropractor you see. Make sure you get x-rays to see if it's something that deals with the spine. Also, some chiropractors are better than others. You may end up going to a couple before you find one you want.

This is definitely worth it. I had a neck injury and chiropractic medicine really helped. I think you should at least give it a try.

OK! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! THX! :>