I have pain in mud back for more that a week. I just woke up one morning with pain in my back; I don’t know what the cause is. I am worried and it is uncomfortable. I have to sit when I work so I can’t sit properly anymore and this affects my work. I was hoping that someone can tell me what possible causes of pain are in mid back? I am 33 years old, female

Mid back pain is commonly caused by irritation or injury to the muscles and ligaments of the thoracic spine. The high incidence of poor postural habits, lack of adequate exercise, as well as the ever more popular "seated" lifestyles. I think you should see a chiropractor. He will identify the exact problems of mid back pain so that only the safest and most effective treatments can be provided. Since the majority of mid back pain cases are caused by soft tissue problems or have a significant soft tissue component, hands on chiropractic treatments are extremely beneficial.