For the past year or more my back hurts while I sleep. It feels like my Thorasic muscles tense up over night and after several hours of sleeping they start to really get tight and hurt. It usually prevents me from sleeping in long hours. I really only experience this when I lay down for a long period of time. The pain is mostly just to the left of my spine in the upper center of my back. I keep very active and fit and I'm only 24 years old. I've seen a doctor and he claims it's my muscles. Could it be anything else internal? How can I treat this? Thanks.

I have been looking online for a week now trying to find someone with the same problems I am having. That described my complaints 100%. Is there any way I can email this person directly?

Jennifer
_[removed]_m

Any luck on this? I am experiencing the same thing.

Please, please let me know if you find out what causes this! I suffer from exactly the same thing. Have been to a chiropractor but with no results. I am 29 years.