I read about this interesting theory that cellulite is mainly caused by diet, or should I say the lack of a proper and balanced diet. If that is really true, which I am still unsure of at the moment, there must also be a diet that is ideal in getting rid of cellulite - right? I would truly LOVE to get rid of my cellulite, especially on my inner thighs, so if you know more about this, do tell!

A diet to lose cellulite should include a balance of complex carbohydrates, fats and proteins.Include a small amount of healthy fats such as nuts, seeds and olive oil. Try to get about 20 percent of your daily calories from fats.Incorporating physical activity into your fat-loss diet program can help increase your results.

Foods known to lessen occurrences of cellulite are fiber rich foods, white meats, vegetables, and fruits. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use