Guys, I really have a problem and I don’t know what to do. I have a serious cellulite on my legs. I am 19 years old and I think that I am too young for this problem and I want to solve it. What would you recommend me as a solution? How to lose cellulite on legs? I would appreciate all your replies.

Hello. You are among numerous women with similar problem. This problem seems to affect younger and younger women. I have seen the ones that are in their teens and already have it. I would recommend you tough exercising, but I think that this is not enough. You should visit a specialized spa. They must have special massages for this. It should be combined with strong pressure on this area. I don’t have this problem, so I don’t have much info. I am sorry I couldn’t help you more.

Thank you for answering to my post. You have an interesting idea. I also thought of some exercise. I will visit a better equipped gym. However, it didn’t occur to me to try some sort of massage. I think that you may be right. I guess there are also special oils that should help in reducing the cellulite on my legs.

Health-wise, the fats at the legs pose no health risk to you. That's good news for you.

This also means that your body has a pear shape. This could mean that you store excess fats in your legs first.

Try googling the internet for exercise routines that can help you burn more fats.

I have a friend who is a dancer. She had the same problem before. She just used our thermogenic tea, which boosted her metabolism.

I also suggest that you improve your diet. No matter what exercise you do or tea you drink, you will continue saving excess fats in your legs if your diet is not healthy. Give yourself proper nutrition everyday.