Hello, im 13 years old 5'7 and weigh about 155 pounds i hate it i look in the mirror every day and i think about cutting it with i knife, im live in california right now but moving to montana in about 2-3 months from now and i really want to lose weight fast how do i lose it if i dont half energy? i want to atleast lose 20-30 pounds in 3 months how do i lose it please help?(: ill love you forever please no rude comments to make me more insecure ..

Simple changes can show big effects. You need to change your lifestyle. Your daily intake must contain lean meats, more fruits and veggies, baked foods not fried and low calorie foods. Avoid fatty foods like nuts, olive oil, seeds and avocados.  For better results you must do exercise besides following this diet.

Hi....I agree with leyhdylan according to fruits and veggies, but try to consume negative calories from fruits and veggies. These are playing a vital role in weight loss. Here I am adding some negative calorie foods, please make a glance on this.
Fruits:
Apple, pine apple, straw berry, rasp berry, papaya, lemons, oranges, grapes etc.
Veggies:
Cucumber, cauliflower, cabbage, carrot, garlic, broccoli, celery, green beans, radishes, spinach etc.
These foods are taking more calories while digesting and chewing, as that of what they had given to us. Good Luck