Hello, folks. I had what to see last night. I had cellulite on my thighs. This is something that I was afraid of. I must do something. Can anyone recommend me something to lose my cellulite on thighs? I know that this will be a tough job, but I have to try. All your replies are more than welcomed.

Hi, there. You have the problem that millions women worldwide are having. Cellulite is the fat tissue right under the skin. It is firmly attached with collagen. Usually it appears in women after their first child or between 25 and 35 years of age. I think that you should cut your carbohydrates. Many people decrease fat without decreasing carbohydrates. You should know that all excessive carbohydrates turn into fat. Exercising is also a must! Consult an expert for more details. I hope you will make it.

Thanks. I know that this will need a lot of effort. I didn’t give birth, but I have turned 27. Maybe this something has to do with it. I work a lot and I don’t have the time for workout or eating properly. I must make some plan of changing all these bad habits. I will let you know if I succeed. Bye!