Me and this guy been talking for months we hit it off great! Went on a few dates and had a great time my family loved him his liked me. Everything seemed to go great until he said he's not sure what he wants. I already loved him so it hurt me he felt that way. I did everything i could to keep him around. We would hangout every Friday an watch tv. I was crushed when he blew me off because he said that he needs more time to think. He slowly stopped talking. And than Talked again. Than he changed and said he doesn't wanna lead me on. I'm not what he's looking for he prerty much said that he is talking to someone else I found him flirting with a girl my age (19) and hes (24) and was talkin about cars. She has a drivers lciences , car, and she also has a job. I have to work on those but why her? Why Would he hurt me like that and say we are not comparable if we don't see each other enough? Can someone give me advice

OMG I'm litterally excatly like you!! Like im in Middle School but he just doesnt want to do anything with me. Like ok so we kissed on friday the 13th and my friends and his friends keep daring us to kiss and today (Monday) we promised me but he didnt. He doesnt talk to me anymore like he used to and like idk if I should break up w/ him SAME THING LIKE U!!! (oh and he talks about other girls :((

HUM...WIAT-PAUSE...FIRST how old are you? and girls....FIRST LOVE may seem like ur last love...but DNT FIGHT THE BATTLE if he dnt feel the same. If he say that than....u know what...think of it as a lesson learn and go for guys who adores you and actually love you. Because while your sitting at home worried and thinking and afraid to lose him .. his somewhere talking do another girl. Maybe hes looking for a Friend with Benifit. GUYS are jerks and JERKS are not a man. U girls are so much better than that. You guys deserve so much more than being hurt. Do wat makes you happy.

OH YAH...one more thing....NEVER SHOW or GIVE OFF ur weakness... Once they know ur weakness....they will take advantage so .... dnt be the one with all the worries and concern...

Thats True. I wanna just be happy with him and smile at his funny jokes :D Thamk youu :)))