My now ex fiance of a year & a half just recently left me, we had been on & off for 2 years prior to this relationship because I was not yet ready for the level of relationship he wanted although I knew I loved him. He had told me in the past he thought he was bipolar but I was very uneducated on the subject ( I thought that being bipolar meant you got very irrationally angry at things very quickly, I had no idea it was that someone with this disorder could not control their own emotions in a whole, especially depression) I have now done A LOT of research on bipolar & understand now that I have seen his moods that he is indeed a undiagnosed bipolar 2 sufferer. We got back together this last time in March of 2012 things went very quickly because we were now in the same place where we both wanted the same kind of relationship & we knew we were very much in love, we even started having unprotected sex trying to have a baby. We were always together & so very much in love & doing amazing together, then 2 months into our relationship he went to prison, I stuck by him the entire year he was gone. I loved him so deeply I needed to be there for him, we did amazing the entire year. He came home in May of 2013 we moved in together in June & got engaged June 28th. Thats when I started to see the moods he would have, they started very small, just abnormally irritated about little things or more drawn out from me then normal for a day or more at a time, he would go from not being able to keep his hands off me to not even really looking at me. We left the apartment I was living in & moved into our own house together, then his grandpa got sick, his grandmother got sick (his grandparents were the ones who practically raised him) & his younger step brother whom he was very close to got into herion & put in jail over a very serious charge & he went into a SERIOUS depression & he began playing video constantly for hours & hours on end, while in his video games he will either completely ignore me or become VERY irritated when I interrupt him. A week before this last Halloween he left me for a week telling me he needed his space, after a week he came back telling me he was still very much in love with me but he felt something wasnt right but he wanted to come back because he believed we could make it work, he agreed to go to counseling because at this point I did believe he was bipolar, well he came back home but never sought counseling, things for better for about 2-3 weeks then on Thanksgiving we had an amazing night & day he told his whole family how amazing I was & how he couldnt wait to marry me & that he loved me, 4 days later he left me after getting on singles websites all night & texting other girls & told me he was just not in love with me anymore. He ran right back to his "destructive" old relationship where she always put him down & cheated on him & will not talk to me, I mean blantantly ignores me like I no longer exist, he is my best friend, I love him with my whole soul. I cant handle being away from him, I just want to at least be his friend & I cannot understand why he wont even give me the time of day to answer a simple text message, his bipolar I believe is also the reason he has been so distant from his son the last few months he has grown very detached on most times we have his son, he has his moments of good with him but not a lot. Is it me? Did I really drive him to fall out of love or is it bipolar clouding his judgement???? I need help or at least some advice, he wont talk to me & I need help on who I should talk to about him seeking help because I honestly believes he needs help.

It's not you, it's bipolar. & he has to want the help. He has to hit rock bottom. He will talk to you when he cones out of his manic episode. 

Its been 2 months, a manic shouldnt last this long....