Hello, I'm a 16 yr old male and all of a sudden I've been feeling pain in my abdominal section. Whenever i try to do a sit up or crunches i get a pain on my abdominal area. I recently started working out and I dont know if it might be related to that. Ive been going for 3 weeks now and the pain suddenly appeared. Most of the time I can't feel any pain, just when I put force on it. Anyone know what it is?

Helo, i see that adbominal pain is worying you. First of all your abdomen is a really important place on your body due to the fact that it contains a lot of important organs, your stomach, your liver, spleen, gall blader, intestants and sometimes even tough they are closer to your back your kindeys. This is why in case of any abdominal pain you should hurry to your doctor so he can check it painless ultra sound and only then you can be sure that pain that you can experience is not dangeruous. It could be your appendix, or it could be your spleen that has reacted to your work out.  My friend had enlarged spleen because he started working out inproperly. And still has that problem, the pain starts below your ribs on the left side. Make sure you are working out properly and that you warmed up before lifting weights. THIS is important, consult someone at the gym, the guy that works there should teach you. Do not ignore the pain, if it wont stop or hurts when you touch, go see a doctor.

Hey thanks for suggestion.
Well I don't feel pain when I touch the area or any regular pain. It just starts when I do some ab workouts such as crunches.
I'm still very unsure about this...

Hi again. You said you started working out 3 weeks ago, right? Did you work out ever before that or is this your first time doing so?
 I know i get muscle aches after i play table tennis (i am playing actively 6 hours a week) and when i first started training i had experienced pain in my lower back, my forearm and my shoulder. That pain is related to build up of milk acid in your muscles  and the best way to get rid of that pain is to continue performing the same excersizes until your muscles adapt to your work out. I also drink Magnesium pills and take long baths to relaxe my muscles.