Hello! What do you guys think? Is it better to do high reps or heavy weights in order to reduce weight and build muscles? I have been thinking about it and I can’t come to a conclusion! Is there anybody who can help me!!!!

Hi there! I read once in a magazine that it was believed before that heavy weights and low reps were good for building muscles but that it is not true. What is the best solution? You need to cut down your calorie intake for about 500 calories/day. Then you must aggressively strength and resistance train 3 times a week for between 30 and 45 minutes. This combination is what gives good results.

the only way to build dense muscle, is to lift heavy weights. in bodybuilding the object is to build muscle and the only way to do so is by progressively overloading them. muscle adapt and grow only when needed, by overloading the muscle you tear the muscle fiber, which in turn when giving time to heal grows larger and stronger to adjust.
as far as weight loss while bulking you will need lower your carb intake. try doing 2 to 3 days of low carbs then say 25grams then bump it up 1 day for say 100 grams. you will also need to consume at least 1 gram of protein per pound and you can even go as far as 2 grams per pound. do this and keep your caloric intake at around 2000 a day and you will be a mass monster in no time.
good luck and god bless :-D

Hey everyone.
You see, i was also thinking about it. I started working out at my school gym about six months ago. I began with a "heavy lifts" approach and was exercising on a regular basis. However, even after this relatively long time of training my muscles do not look very sharp. I mean, i certainly got much stronger, but its not it. Recently, i decided to decrease the weights combined with higher repetitions and found this approach much more appealing since i am not looking to be like a Hulk or Shwartznegger. I simply aim at well trained and defined athletic type of body. So high reps work well in that regard because it brings more tension to muscles when working out that way and makes them rigid and well defined.

To build uscle you simply have to tear the fibres on your existing muscle for them to grow back and feed and rest your muscles every 2 hours for rebuilding process. thats aload of c**p bwthooligan to get big you must eat and lift big all your implying is on getting cut and defined if its mass you want you wont get it with that type of tension and training. build the muscles to the required size THEN sculpt it and define them its like art at the end of the day and it takes alot of time and dedication. many beginners havent got a clue these days its so annoying. do your research first!