What do you think low soft palate covered with little red spots could mean? I think I also have sore throat for I have trouble swallowing and my neck glands are swelled and even I feel ear pain while swallowing and this morning I woke up with this low soft palate sensation and plus I have this red spots on it and I also had light fever this morning and extreme fatigue. What could this be? Thanks!

Having low soft palate could be the sign or symptoms of different diseases including sleep apnea and even snoring but usually low soft palate is throat infections related. I remember once I had this low soft palate also covered with some tiny red spots and after some exams such as throat culture and rapid antigen test I was diagnosed with strep throat which is usually caused by some virus and if so it disappears on its own in about 10 days or so but in my case it was streptococcus bacteria related and I was prescribed some antibiotic that I remember helped me almost instantly. So I suggest you do some medical tests just to see what that is about for if it is bacterial related it needs to be treated immediately since this is highly contagious infection and if it is not treated it could cause some further complications such as rheumatic fever and even some kidney infections.