I'm having major problems it feels like I'm small in the right side of my soft palate and then it starts swallowing my tongue. I swallowed so much of this over the past ten years and I could feel it all around up inside my body but it's finally pulled the left muscle of the soft palate all the way over to the right side as run out a room. I can barely swallow I can barely talk and can barely breathe anymore. Like tongue feels like it's sticking straight up out of my throat and I could swallow it at any second. Please help!