About a month ago I was moving some things at work, and at one point had to move a pallet jack with a co-worker. These are not light, and while we were moving it, it slipped and i "caught" it, but I feel like I pulled a muscle in my lower back. It tightened up, and originally, that was the only symptom.

Now, I have no idea if the following is related, but I thought Id give you all the details. A couple weeks ago, I started getting lower abdominal pain, like cramping, and some rectal pain. The pain is worst when I fell like I have gas or need to have a bowel movement, which is when it can get pretty intense - it can double me over, and sitting down causes a good amount of pressure in my rectum and lower abdomen. Otherwise it kind of comes and goes throughout the day.

There is little to no pain when or after I go, and there is no blood present. The pain I get when I do go is like a cramp, and when Im done its gone. There is also pain when I cough or sneeze, which is why I am wondering if it could be related to my back pain.

I don't have to urinate or bm any more than usual, and like I said, the pain is worst just before I go. Any ideas?

I have same prob . last 4 days..wondering why myself

What did you find out? I am having the same issue right now and trying to decide if I need to go to the Gyno or MD.?.