March the 17th I visited by GP who admitted me into hopsital with Appenicitus.I had a sharp stabbing pain in my right side especially when a sneezed. I had a bllod test and ultra sound and they came back clear. I was put on pain killers and antibitic and treated for a UTI although my water was clear. I was then sent home... the pain remained. March the 28th I was sent back to hopital with at dull ache in my stomach and lower back and up to my shoulder. Again, blood test and ultra sound came back clear. Treated with more anti biotic and pain killers. I am still suffering, the area is hot to touch, hurts more when moving and eating. I get releif when have a hot bath and I'm late flat.  Please help me.

The stomach is an important organ in the body. It plays a vital role in digestion of foods, releases various enzymes and also protects the lower intestine from harmful organisms.