3 days ago i had a sudden onset of sever cramping pain throughout my entire abdomen that was tender to even touch. it has come and gone over the last 3 days, but consistently my entire abdomen has been tender to touch and very painful area if i press on my lower right side. i have no fever, nausea or diarrhea ... no other symptoms other than my abdomen hurting. It feels as if i have been kicked in the stomach but i have no reason for muscle pain or bruising. my stools have been normal and i am passing gas. could this just be a weird stomach bug? no one else in my household has this.

I don't know if it's a bug. If you didn't have a fever, which usually accompanies a virus or an infection, then it's likely something else. Bowel problems can be serious, even if you don't have gas and are making regular bowel movements. I think that you should get this checked asap. Don't guess about this. Please let us know what your diagnosis and treatment. I hope things work out well for you. Please let us know.