For quite sometime now I have had terrible stabbing pains on the left side of my abdoment near my ribs. My stomach gets really hard and I can feel a big lump on my left side. Recently, I have started getting the same thing on the right side near my pelvic bone. I have found that the pain comes pretty much at anytime of the day or night and I feel physically ill sometimes. I sometimes get it after eating or when i have not. I am scared of what may get diagnosed and was wondering if there is anyone out there that may have or is experiencing the same thing as me and if you know what it is called.

Did you figure out what was wrong? symptoms of my daughters seem to be similar as she often complains of those below however has stated she feels something hard when she presses on the pain on the left side of the stomach. She is physically ill often.
My daughter has been having stomach pain for the past 6 months. She has a severe bacteria overgrowth (just diagnosed) and is now on antibiotics however the other symptoms, acute pain in left of stomach, radiating to back and chest, burning feeling in stomach, nausea, dizziness, severe fatigue, can come on after eating or she can wake up with it. Tried Previcid for 3 months, huge dose, no results, had ultrasound, looked okay, had endoscopy - had bile in stomach, weak sphincter muscle and swollen pale esophogus, she had a gallbladder scan with nothing wrong, and now the bacteria they are treating with antibiotics for two weeks. All symptoms are present still along with a fever and sore throat this week. I am at wits end and she is becoming very depressed. Any help is appreciated. She had a CBC this week and all is fine except a slight drop in Hemocrat (I think), they did check for pancreatic enzymes and all is okay, they did a mono panel and all okay..... The antibiotic are of no help for the symptoms. We are hoping she will test lower for the bacteria overgrowth after she is off the antibiotics for 10 days. Thank you for any advice.....

YES I get these SAME trhings happening to me and have No clue why either and its very painful AND IT WAS HAPPENING BEFORE MY GULLBLADDER WAS TAKING OUT AND STILL HAVE PAIN AND i FEEL EVERYTHING THE SAME AND EVEN THE HARDNESS AND IT MAKES ME FEEL SO SICK AND TIRED OUT, \\\\\\\\\\\i've had it for about 4 years since I was 16 yrs, old yeah I would also like to know what it is. cause I had ultrasounds ne on it and they have no clue what it is and one time they said my liver had holes which they havent done much about it.

hi i am 29 and i had this pain for 7 mo and cant find out what i have i get it so bad i lose my voice and cant bend down to do house work and it also gose into my back and my right side and some times my left side will be pain full and some times the pain will go down both legs

Has anyone found an answer on this. I am going through this same thing now. Exactly the same thing. I went to the doctor yesterday and have an ultrasound on Tuesday but won't hear anything till next week.

Hello. I've been feeling hardness on the left side of my stomach. It's above my pelvic bone. I'm really afraid what'll happen next. I'm 14 years old and i'm scared to tell my parents about this. what should I do ?! D: