Been having stomach pain in my lower right stomach for about 3 months. To the right of bellybutton. Sometimes slight burning, sometimes, sharp pain, sometimes almost itchy and sometimes it radiates around to my back. Pain level is about a 4/10. All day on and off. Had CT scan=nothing. Blood tests said high white blood cell count, nothing else. Saw GI and had colonoscopy done. 1 larger polyup was found and removed. Tested benign. GI prescribed some "Citracell" and said try that. I still had same pain but he said try the citracell. 1 day after colonoscopy I felt small lump in my lower right stomach, right where the pain is. Bulge is about size of half dollar and oval shaped, hard. It is not painful when I press on this bulge though. GI could not feel this bulge when I laid on exam table but when I stood up he could feel it. He had no idea and just said "monitor it and it is likely food and will go away". It's been almost 2 weeks and still there, pain is still there. Back where I started but now with a lump! Pass once a day pretty normal (little loose) but then some diaherra (spelling?) after initial bowel movement. Nothing else really. Never any high temperature. No vomit or nausea. Have been feeling more run down for sure though. Anyone ever had something similiar to this or insight? Thanks!!!!

I have the exact same thing! No answers yet. Went to the ER with a oval lumb on my right side very uncomfortable and have stinging pain. Colonoscopy two weeks ago. This is not going away.

Hi, I have the similar problem for more than 3 months. After colonscopy, my stomach is always burning and sometimes the pain get severe that I cannot sleep at nite. Doctor think it's nothing to do with the scope and just acid reflux. I also noticed a small lump on my adomen recently. Hopefully can have a answer from this forum. Thanks.