My son is 19 years old and had reconstruction on his spine to mend his Scoliosis. It has been maybe 2 years now and he has noticed a huge lump right in the middle of his spine..anyone else have this happen?? We no longer have Insurance so cant take him in..worried.

I am suffering the same thing currently, what did turn out to be?

i had posterior surgery on my discs, from C-4 thru C-7, and as it healed I had a large lump in the back, actually 2 but one is really bad and it grosses me out. they tell me its my bone because im thin and nothing to be concerned about. Then one doctor tells me he is concerned because my bone could rip through and cause an infection. I hear so many things that sometimes you wonder what to believe, like should I be concerned or should I not??

Same thing happening to me now. Can you tell me what it turned out to be?

Mine is due to 2 cervical fusions, the bone in the back is literally protruding from the beck of my neck, almost looks it's going to pop through the skin. It's from the way mine healed but I'm having surgery yet again the 29th of April to have it fixed. I can't leave it that way. The pressure is just way too much for me anymore, it hurts so bad.

Same issue.what was final outcome?