I need to know is it safe to smoke marijuana after scoliosis surgery? I've been bored just sitting at home and marijuana makes time goes by a lot faster for me. My doctor said I shouldn't smoke cigarettes or marijuana, but i dont know if hes lying or not. Does anyone know for sure? Ive already smoked a little marijuana and a few cigs too in the few months, is there a big chance my healing process will fail or just little chance?

Smoking can cause problems, you can invite infections and hinder the healing process. Eat the cannabis if you feel better after using it, but you should try and avoid smoking anything if you can.

I did about 2 weeks after mine, it kind of makes you more aware of the surgery and your back but other than that it doesnt hurt

I dont see anything wrond with this because I've been smoking for a long time after mine. I think the reason why is because some nicotine stops the healing process and can ruin the work they did on your spine.