I have a small lump near my anus.it is painful whenever i have a hard stool.tell me what i can apply that lump to be finished and healed.

You should definitely see a doctor, because that needs to be removed with surgery. My mom had one, she got it removed, and she is all fine now. I believe that is a cyst. A cyst is a sac of fluid, lined with a membrane, that develops abnormally within the skin or an internal organ. There are several types of cysts that occur in the perianal region (the area near the anus). Pilonidal cysts, common in young men, are thought to be due to a congenital abnormality. They form above the anus, usually in or just above the buttock crease. These cysts may not cause any symptoms and may be found only on a routine physical examination. Pilonidal cysts can rupture, resulting in a chronically draining opening in the skin. They are also prone to infection. When such a cyst becomes infected, it will cause pain and tenderness. An infected cyst, which is filled with pus, can rupture spontaneously, temporarily easing the symptoms. I believe this is what is occurring with your husband.

didn't want to here that for a result