You see, it all started when I wore a certain bra. My padded bra. And it was a very minour itch. Wasn't inflamed or anything, just one swipe and it stopped. Well, stupid me accidentally threw it with my clean ones and wore it again...and again. For two weeks straight. The itching got a bit more noticeable...and then a small dry patch on one of my already existing lumps on the areola got a tad dry. This persisted for about two weeks. My friend, who's a pharmacist, suggest hydrocortizone 1% or something like that. Well, I had Neutrogena's hand creme (amazing stuff) and used that instead. The itching calmed down considerably and actually didn't itch anymore. I applied this creme every morning after shower and before I slept. The slit of my nipple, however, became more "defined." Like I notice it now. No discharge or anything but I see the slit when it's not hardened or anything. I'm not sure if this is a solution or not, but after researching breast cancer and paget's disease I DON'T think I have it. I'm not a professional or anything but I do daily breast checks for lumps. Underarms, laying down, etc. No lumps.

After 8 months, nipple still itches but if I use the creme for 2 weeks it'll go away for a couple days then come back.  Found a hard lump deep inside my left breast underneath my areola.  It's pretty round, painless.  Can't find it standing up or if I lay down and bring my left arm sort of bent and towards my head.  If I'm laying down normally it kind of feels like the rest of the breast tissue (if you go deep enough while doing a breast check).  But upon inspection, I feel the same thing in my right breast, which is completely normal (or should be).  There's also a painful lump that appeared underneath my armpit.  I thought it was an ingrown hair because there was always this underlying hair in that spot where the lump appeared and the swelling has gone down, it's no longer painful but it's still there.

Upon retrospect, I don't think it's breast cancer because of the behaviour of the itchy nipple.  I don't have any other symptoms like fatigue, night sweats, extreme pain when dealing with my breasts and looking for any lumps, craving for sweets, no discharge still after 8 months, no red patchy skin or anything related to Paget's.  I'm also 19, not pregnant, not breast-feeding.  I don't have a lot of stress.  I have gone to a doctor about this about 2 months in and she prescribed me hydorcortizone 1% telling me it's probably my padded bra chafing against my breast.  Thinking back on it, that thing was quite snug...