I have a problem, and maybe someone could tell me some more on this. my tailbone hurts. I have a pilonidal cyst. I would like to know some more about it.
Thanks you.

Pilondal cyst is very common with young people (under 30 years old) and also more common with males than females.
Pilonidal cyst is a small opening. It is located at the bottom of your tailbone (that is why your tailbone hurts). Cyst can become infected and that is why it looks like a large pimple, that is just about to blow... but do not try to squeeze it.
It is believed that cause for infected cyst is ingrown hair, but I do not think this is neccesary the cause.
You said, your tailbone hurts... well, I think you should go and see your docotr, becouse you need a treatment. This means, doctor will probably the cyst will be probably incise the cyst and drain the wound. this will speed up the recovery. Unfortunately, I cannot say this will be the last time you have pilondal cyst and the last time your tailbone hurts.