For about the last 2 years I have been getting a boil like bump on my tailbone (top of buttocks). It comes usually once a month and it last for about two weeks. It starts out sore and then it gets bigger and more tender. After a while it gets so inflamed that its uncomfortable to sit or even walk. It then devolpes a pimple looking top that stays that way 4 a few days. It then gets really really sore until it then pops and I get a awful lookin and smellin blood & pus mixture that ozzes out. It drains 4a few days and then starts going back down. The "bump" really never goes away and it is always painful or tender to a certain degree...Ne ideas?

what you described sounds like an pilonidal cyst. It might also be "pilonidal cyst" since it seems to keep coming back chronically . However I am not a doctor .