i have a small hole at the top of my bum that bleeds a little when i wipe a paper towl on it. Its not like on my but like where the bum crack starts at the very top. Its kidna red and it bleeds a little bit and looks like a small hole. WHAT IS IT

sounds like a pilodonical cyst :-(

look it up on google, nothing too much to worry about unless it discharges a lot

Hi there,
I know that pilonidal cysts occur along the tailbone near the cleft of the buttocks. Is this the location of your problem? The fact is that this usually occurs when the hair penetrates deep in the skin and than the skin gets infected. The thing is that this is not hard to treat. You will need to drain the infection and clear the location. The fact is that the pilonidal cysts tend to return and if this is the case then you might need a surgery as well to clear the location of the pilonidal cyst. How long has this been going on? I hope this helped you in any way.
All the best,
Danella