My tailbone started hurting me 5 days ago the pain was not too bad at first, but now there is a hard bump to the right of my tailbone right near the crease of my butt. My mom refuses to take me to the doctor (you gotta be dying in this family in order to go to the doctor) what could it be and is there anything i can do to help it get better faster.

Hi.
I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. That lump on tailbone is probably just Pilonidal cyst. It is common for boys your age (I assume you're a boy, lol). However, some girls could have it as well. Pilonidal cyst is usually located slightly to the left side of the tailbone.
You doctor will probably prescribe you some antibiotics for it. It will take some time until Pilonidal cyst goes away, usually it goes away within a week. Now to some gross parts :).  It will eventually burst, and yellow puss will come out. Be prepared for horrible smell. It will leave the small scar, but good thing is it won't be visible, because it will be covered with your pants.
If lump on your tailbone doesn't look like Pilonidal cyst that is ready to burst, yet it's rather moveable and doughy lump under your skin, it could be other condition called lipoma. Again, it's nothing serious, but it may require surgical removal.
Good luck.

Oh wow I have that too but it's on my left o-o I'm releived that I won't die whewwww

Me too, left side buddies!

How long have you had it?

I've had the lump 2 times. Now It my 3rd time of having the lump. It will get bigger until it bursts. The infection that comes out of it really stinks the house out.