I recently got my nose pierced. I am very happy with it and I have had it for a week now. I chose to get a ring for the first six weeks, which is supposed to prevent infection. Now, I got a lump on the piercing that looks very much like it is infected and full of pus, and while it is only small and really nothing major, I would like to get some advice from people who have more experience with nose piercings than I do! Thanks in advance!

I am heavily tattooed and pierced and I think I have the credentials to help you on your way with a little advice :). The problem you have is not at all that uncommon, and you can normally solve it very easily by putting alcohol on the pierced area (the kind you buy from the pharmacy, obviously) and twisting the ring around as much as you can, to make sure the alcohol is well distributed. Good luck and let me know if the lump doesn't go away within w few days!