im 14 and have a dancing show in 4 weeks and 2 days i really want my belly button pierced is it too late to get it done ??

whats the adverage weight for a 14 year old girl

Nope. It's true that it's best not to plan to dance or exercise vigorously after just getting a belly button piercing, but four weeks is plenty of time for it all to heal up. If you are extremely athletic, it is always best to choose piercings that have completely rounded edges, or even a ring, to prevent them from catching on clothes or other things as you work out or dance. Remember that you will have the initial piercing for quite a while as your belly button piercing heals up, so just make your choice wisely and you will be fine. 

Hi and no it is not to late but when u do get your belly button pierced it will be very tender for a while which means that you will have to take it easy for a little bit so I would recommend that you wait a little bit but if you really want to get it done then I say go for it but I would recommend a plain bar bell that does not have any gems on it because the bar bell with gems is very heavy and it could tear out your new piercing and if you have any anti bacterial soap wash it once a day in the shower and you can't have a bath because if you have a bath with your new piercing you can cause an infection and you don't want that so I hope this helped