I have this lump that's on my vagina and it's been there for a couple months now, it hasn't grown in size. It moves, and its in a different spot now then it was when I first found it. It's under my skin and doesn't hurt and I don't feel any discomfort at all. I do have a lipoma and my doc told me its possible to get more then one, but is it possible to get one on your vagina? 

Health Guru
Where about on your vagina is it because your vagina is just the entrance and vaginal canal.

its near the clitorious.

Health Guru
On your labia or between your labia?

eh, I would say between.

Health Guru
How big would you say it is and what colour is it?

Maybe the size of a dime, and there is not color

Health Guru
It could be a blocked duct to the glands that are either side your clitoris.

How do I get it to go away? It itself doesnt hurt but I will get these random pains down there.

Health Guru
You might want to go see your Doctor to make sure as you may need some antibiotics to help clear it up.

I made an OBGYN apt next tuesday. I just dont want it to be something thats killing me

Health Guru
It is more likely to be just a blocked duct or a cyst I would say or maybe even just a lipoma.

Did you ever find out what this was?