Left testicle has a very "squiggly" dark vein on the under side (about 1 1/2 inches long) but is on the testicle. In addition to that worry, the testicle isnt "oval shaped" any more, it's more like peanut shell shaped, but larger of course. it seems to get smaller in the middle and larger on the ends. I haven't had any luck finding anything similar to this situation on the net. It doesn't hurt, but scares me. I don't really have any other problems I could link to this. I have a pain in the middle of my chest somewhat frequently, like a burning, but different from heartburn or acid reflux. hard to describe.
I plan to go to the doc on tuesday. I want to get the chest issue addressed, but much more worried about my testicle at the moment. what could this possibly be?

i have the same thing on my left one, letme know if you find anything out, mine also doesnt hurt butis shaped like a peanut... = /

metoo, let me know what the deal is

what is it??

i have the same exact thing, it doesnt hurt at all. ive had it for years . what is it?!?!

Yep - right testicle shaped like a peanut.

what is this, i have it on my right testicle, it looks like a vein, green/blue in colour and actually moves with my testicle and is visible through my skin, no pain when touching it! It looks like a vein as i said and it can't be pinched so it must be my ball! But cancer is a lump not a vein like line, help guys?

yeah i have one of those on my right testicle! It looks like a dark vein through the scrotum and it is on my ball! When i move my ball the mark moves with it! It is fatter at some points than others too and is around 1-2 inches long, as far as i can see there is nothing similar on my left one! what is this?

i am going back and answering on the forums that had no answer when i was reading them a year ago.

left testicle WAS peanut shaped....but not any more. because it was testicular cancer and had it removed followed up with 6 weeks of radiation. now im a cancer patient forever. if you have 2 balls - they should be twins. if either is different....go to the doctor yesterday.