Hi, I had my tubes tied after my last child, who is now 9 1/2.
I have had pre menopausal symptoms, and wondered if all this
fluttering feelings in my lower abdominal area is part of the
pre-menopausal symptoms, or is there something wrong with
me? Is it hormonal? my periods have been regular mostly- well
last month instead of a 28 day cycle, it was more of a 25 day cycle-
which is unusual for me- I am always 28. My age is 42. This fluttering started last month- is my body just getting ready for post menopause?
That would be great, but I would like to know. I have no health insurance, so I can't get checked out- has anyone else had this- and gone to the doctors - can you tell me what this is?? Can you help me?

I too have lower abdominal flutters. I had a tubiligation 10 months ago after my third child. I took a pregnancy test anyway because it felt like movement. I've had this feeling off and on for months. I have my period every 16 days for 5 days. I used to be normal menstrually before my last child. I don't have health insurance either, so I can't get checked. Is there something wrong with me?

I too have, what feels like little jabs, in my lower stomach. I'm 39 and I'm still getting my period. I don't think I'm pregnant. I think, maybe, they are intestinal. I've had these for months. I've had 5 children and they feel exactly like a baby moving. Again, I think it's intestinal. 4