Hi, I had a tubal reversal two months ago, only one tube was able to be reconnected, which was my left one. Around ovulation time, I always cramp on my right side. Is that because only my right ovary is releasing an egg. The month after the tubal I cramped continously on my left side throughout the entire day, at first I thought that maybe it my left ovary was giving me an egg and that it was a good sign. I always have pregnancy like symptons when I am PMSng, but this month they are a little stranger. After ovulating this month I begin having mild cramps in lower abdomen. They don't really hurt, but sort of like menustal cramps. My boobs has been aching off and on for the past two weeks. I am thinking that maybe they are just PMS symptons, but normally my PMS symptons only last a couple of days and not two weeks. The question is, is pregnancy likely this quick with only one tube.

Hi Hon: You have 2 of the classic signs of pregnancy!!!! XD Now as I'm sure you are aware, you ovulate from a different side each month. I always had more cramping from my left side and low and behold I became pregant from that side. I - however - do not believe there is a corollation between the 2. The problem with PMS and pregnancy symptoms they are the same!!!!! 8-| That is why some women are totally flabberghasted to find out they are pregnant. But since your breasts have been hurting for 2 weeks now, that is a GOOD sign. So in your case say they reattachment 2 months ago on your left side, that wast he side that was ovulating that month, 1 month ago it was the right, and this month your left! So that would be about right, correct?! So give it till you are late for your period and get straight to the pharmacists and get a pregnancy test. The only thing I AM concerned about, and hopefully they told you this, when there is anykind of operation, it can leave scar tissue, did they mention that you might have a higher risk of a tubal pregnancy!!!! from 12 - 16%! So if your test comes back positive and lets hope for that!!! Just be aware of any unusual pain in your ovaries, and as soon as you find out, have your doctor do an ultrasound - JUST to make sure and put your mind at ease OK?

Also please let me know how everything is going OK? Good Luck hon!

Did u end up pregnant ?? I also had a tubal reversal 5 months ago and was wondering if u had any luck ???