Hello! I have always had greasy skin and my face would easily burst with zits but in the last two months I started getting these lumps on my back. They are really annoying and I would love to get rid of them. I have just started going to the gym, and honestly wouldn’t want to be a teenager with awful looking back. These lumps are like some sort of nodules, they are small, pink and very tender. Please, any ideas!!!!

HI there! I will tell you what I use for my back acne but I believe it would be best if you visited a dermatologist, so that /she can tell you proper treatment for your skin type. I have bought this product called Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion. I wash the area with a mild cleanser and let it dry. Then I apply alpha hydroxyl lotion, after that benzyl peroxide and then moisture. But this is what works for my skin, it doesn’t mean it will work for yours as well. And these products are just for back treatment.