i have oily skin and almost every month i get breakout.i tried different face lotion with no result.please help what should i use:-( 

If your a girl then there is a basic answer to that. When it is your time of the month your hormones are at a higher cocerntrate. This can lead to mild breakouts around the neck or face. If your worried go and see a doctor and they will put you on antibiotics that should clear them up.Also not forgetting to wash your face minimum once a day. Best lotion is to go to a clinique stall and get your skin tested and they will give you a lotion that is best suited for your skin. This should stop the oilyness and spots in no time! :)

Wash twice per day with warm soap and water, more if needed. Clearasil brand products can help with oily skin, just be careful not to over do it. They can cause your skin to become dry and cracked if you use them too often. 

I know this might sound weird but try some eucalyptus oil before going to bed, it also has antiseptic qualities. It soothes, heals and refreshes the skin. Ideal for oily skin. And cleanse cleanse cleanse !

hey kholo just use some lemon juice to wash your face twice day and you will notice your results.. in case of high oil secretion use Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% it will make your skin dry and also remove your pimples if you have...

thanks phoenix Down for the advice.clearisil is good for the skin and it has helped me a lot and my skin is now looking good and clear of the pimples and spots.i bow to you my friend.thanks

First check whether the face lotions dat u have been using are oil-free. If not then gt rid of them real quick. I know exactly the problems an oily skin causes as i 2 have very oily skin. So u need to look for skin care products dat r meant for oily skin. Also luk for this term ‘non-comedogenic’ on the label......if a lotion is non-comedogenic den it wont clog skin pores. Things dat clogs the pores leads to breakout, as u have mentioned in ur case dat u gt pimple breakouts. Besides, ditch soap for washing face and use a mild oil-free cleanser. proactiv daily oil control helped me to gt rid of excess oil. The cream is very light, oil-free and doesn’t clog pores. I think it shud help u also. Try it! :-)

There are many tips for oily skin here i am share one tip for oily skin apply buttermilk dabbed on the skin for around 15 minutes. This will soak up the oil from the face without drying it.